Saturday, June 06, 2009

Graduation Time

I survived my second attempt at tackling the infamous SAT today and I officially do not have to think for the next two weeks! Be excited for me, but not too excited. I hope the lack of motivation to do anything productive will not turn the little that's left of my miniscule brain into gooey substance...

Regardless, this past Thursday, Kalani held their class of 2009 graduation at Niel Blaisdell Center (NBC), as they do every year, and although all the graduates looked stunning, they certainly picked the wrong song to sing. I suppose it doesn’t really matter because nobody seemed to care and all the close friends and family members were most likely too proud of them to notice. There were 14 valedictorians which was one more than double of the amount of the previous year, which is pretty nuts in awesome way. The commencement ceremony, as expected, failed to be less exasperating than it always is. It was lame, but worth it. I managed to find majority of those I had planned to search for, but unfortunately there were certain itinerant individuals, who like to make life difficult for me, and decided to play hard to hunt. Anyways, congrats again and to see photos of those I managed to claw my way to and pin down, click on Bryce (the suave gentleman wearing the funny square hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment